- Project analysis, identification of constraints.
- Identification of sectorial assumptions :
> Legal, maritime and administrative laws.
> Logistics, technical & architecture.
> Energy resources & ecology.
> Revenue projection & guarantees.
- Design office and organizational consulting.
- Conceptual design and operating procedures.
- Definition of primary specifications.
- Project design and preliminary elements.
- Complete structural elaboration of the project.
- Definition of the flotation technical base.
- Preliminary graphic design (architecture).
- Design of the realization processes.
- Validation of the final specifications.
- Definition of missions and expert teams.
- Implementation of contractual construction :
> Technical logistics of flotation & energy.
> Architecture and equipment design office.
> Transversal services & project management.
- Building and shipbuilding opening.
- Design office and missions control.
- Project management and building control.
- Quality control and security check.
- Validation of guarantees and insurance.
- Transport packaging & international delivery.
- Installation on final site and project closure.